Choosing the Right Property Managers
Our property management team has been looking after landlords’ interests since 2003.
In that time we’ve seen a huge range in the quality of service offered by other property management agencies.
When choosing your property manager:
- Make sure their systems for tenant placement, ongoing property management and rent collection are documented and robust.
- Check that they will undertake a thorough inspection regularly and report back to you.
- Ask about how experienced their property managers are, and whether they get ongoing training.
- Ensure the property manager looking after your investment is not overburdened.
- Find out what the agency’s average vacancy rate is.
- See whether they can provide testimonials from clients that recommend them.
At Iron Bridge Property Management, our Service Guarantee ensures every one of these qualities is not only promised, but delivered.
If this sounds like a better way to manage your investment property, book a free, no obligation appraisal today.