A solid 1950’s original brick home with a more recent modern extension brings a delightful blend of new and old. What an affordable opportunity to secure a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in the very sought after Bayswater area!
The open plan kitchen dining flows seamlessly to a north facing flat and private lawn area. To the rear you have a perfectly flat section currently containing an orchard with a great selection of fruit trees and vegetables. With the park and sports fields almost on your doorstep, you also have access to a wonderful playground that you don’t need to maintain, giving you the best of both worlds.
The layout provides some good separation between living and would suit families of various ages.
With schools, ferries, shops and parks all an easy walk away, this really is so well located!
Other features include:
* Freehold 524m2 section.
* Zoned Takapuna Grammar School and Belmont Intermediate.
* Master bedroom with ensuite.
* Great CBD skyline views from rear of the house.
* Room to add value inside and out.
* Freestanding garage with versatile use.
* Modernised kitchen and bathroom.
* Heat pump and HRV system.
* Re-roofed 2 years ago with Coloursteel, that comes with a 10 year warranty.
Don’t delay, call now to arrange time that suits YOU.