Real Estate Salespeople WANTED!
Have you ever thought to yourself “I’d be good in real estate”, yet worried about how you might cope with working ‘commission only’, or perhaps feared how others may perceive you?
Iron Bridge is a family business which was established in 2003 and we are planning to increase our success and we need you to help us. Do you want to work really hard and earn a high income? We treat all people with honesty, respect and dignity. At Iron Bridge the office environment is supportive, encouraging, evolving and dedicated. We are offering a Real Estate Career with a real difference. A career to be proud of.
- Prospecting for potential listings
- Inspecting properties with buyers
- Listing properties for sale
- Negotiating property sales
- Developing and maintaining contact databases
- Training and personal development
Skills and Experience:
Successful real estate agents come from a variety of different backgrounds. While you don’t need any previous experience in real estate sales you do need experience in life, especially a record of success in dealing with people. You’ll have enormous energy, rock solid integrity, high intelligence, sound judgment, a love of learning and an ambition to be the very best in your profession.
- Supportive leadership team providing mentoring and guidance
- A comprehensive training program
- Leading contact management and database systems
- Professional administrative support team
- Secure base income of $74,000 with potential to earn well over $150,000
If you live on the North Shore and this sounds like you, then we are seriously interested in hearing from you.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Real Estate SALES CAREER Webinar - Presented by Gary Pittard